Future Champions Golf
1. If you score a 3 on a par 4, what did you make?
2. True or False: After playing a round of golf, you should always shake hands with the people you played with. TRUE FALSE
3. How many holes are on a regulation golf course?
A. 10 holes
B. 16 holes
C. 18 holes
D. 22 holes
4. Who plays first:
A. The player closest to the hole.
B. The player farthest from the hole.
5. Name 3 parts of the golf club:
True or False: Running on the putting green is ok. TRUE FALSE
7. True or False: A putting stroke is made with a lot of hand action, active legs, and very little shoulder motion.
8. When you align yourself to the flag to hit a full golf shot, what should be lined up with the flag?
A. Your Feet
B. Your Golf Club
9. True or False: Stretching before you play is not necessary. TRUE FALSE
10. Where do you place your coin or marker on the green when you need to mark your ball?
A. Directly In front of your ball
B. Directly Behind your ball
C. To the side of the ball
D. All of the above
11. Where should you stand while someone else is putting?
A. Right behind the hole so you can watch the ball go in the hole.
B. Out of the player's line of sight.
C. Side by side with the players putting.
12. When using a 7 iron for a full swing shot, place the ball:
A. In the middle of your feet
B. In front of your foot closest to the target
C. Next to your back foot
13. Which club should you start with when you practice on the Driving Range :
A. Full swings with the Putter
B. 2 iron
C. Pitching Wedge
14. If you score a 6 on a Par 5, what did you make?
B. Double Bogey
15. True or False: It is against the rules to clean your ball off with a towel when your ball is on the putting green. TRUE FALSE
16. When playing golf, do you want to have the lowest score or the highest score?
17. Who plays first on the next hole?
A. The player who made a Par
B. The player who made a Bogey
C. The player who made a Birdie
D. The player who made A Double Bogey
18. When you grip the golf club should your hands be close together or separated by at least 5 inches?
A. Separated by at least 5 inches
B. Close Together
19. How many clubs can you have in your golf bag?
20. Which club, when hit, should make the ball travel the furthest?
A. 7 iron
B. 6 iron
C. 5 iron
FOR ANSWERS TO THIS QUIZ